Toshniwal, one of the pioneers in upgrading industrial technology, has launched the Flow meter for fuel metering and Dispensers.
Flow meter for fuel metering
The meter type OV have been developed especially for use in loading systems for tank trucks and tank cars. The sizes available and the materials selected are coordinated with the requirements placed on modern loading facilities for petroleum products (motor gasoline, diesel, fuel oil). The meters are suitable both for top loading and bottom loading facilities. Aside from the oval wheels, the loading meter contains no moving, and thus no wearing parts. It is designed as a volume transmitter.
• Approved for custody transfer
• Dept. of Legal Metrology approval – W & M certification
• Easy installation
• Nonsensitive for vibrations, pulsations and pressure changes
• High long term stability
• Models available in digital & mechanical display
Toshiwal dispensers allow to transfer set for flammable liquids (petrol, kerosene and diesel fuel.
• Pump with nozzle holder, easy to install on the barrel through the quick coupling
• Dispensing unit equipped with telescopic suction tube for direct connection into the tank; allows easy and clear use of the dispenser
• Cast iron body
• High-efficiency pump
• Anti-noise filter
• Flanged components pump
• Meter and filters can be installed or replaced without the use of sealant, making connection quick and safe
• Bypass setup with pressure relief valve
• Thermal protection
• Non-return valve (NRV) built
• Suction unit with integrated fine filter