ACT Sensors Private Limited has been offering HVAC sensors and transmitters to building and energy management systems for over a decade. Sensory type devices and custom design engineering capability has complimented many original equipment manufacturers for building automation and direct digital control. Distributors, contractors, and facility engineers have trust in the ACT brand delivering quality assured and competitive priced product to their commercial and light industrial projects.
• Pressure sensors and transmitters: Monitor, maintain and control the movement of air and liquid pressure for HVAC systems
• Temperature sensors and transmitters: Properly regulate temperature for optimum comfort, building preservation and equipment longevity
• Humidity and dew point sensors and transmitters: Protect building structures, contents and processes by accurately monitoring and controlling humidity. Compressed air systems require accurate dew point measurements.
A large inventory of each temperature and humidity data logger to ensure fast dispatch across our service area.
• Single use temperature data loggers (for export shipments)
• Re-usable temperature data loggers (for cold chain logistics)
• Re-usable humidity and temperature data loggers (for warehouse and clean rooms)
• Multi-channel data loggers (8 channel/16 channel upto 64 channel)
• Remote monitoring solutions (GSM/GPRS)
Their knowledgeable team is ready to answer all questions and aid in selecting the appropriate sensor and data logging solution for your intended application.
For more details, contact:
ACT Sensors Private Limited
1/543, Hermabh Apartment
Kher Section, Ambernath (East)
Thane 421501, Mumbai