Quick Vision Active CNC vision measuring system is an easy-to-operate, space-saving model with advanced functionality to meet many contact and noncontact measuring requirements.
It is highly efficient and flexible, offering a wide field of view with interchangeable objective zoom lenses to meet the challenges of measuring small to large features. The 8-step zoom lens can achieve a magnification range of 0.5X to 7X while maintaining crisp image quality. With the choice of optional 1X, 1.5X& 2X objective lenses, it is possible to further widen the magnification range on the screen.
Quick Vision Active is available with measuring ranges of 250 x 200 x 150 mm or 400 x 400 x 200 mm, with or without the touch-probe measuring option. QVPAK software uses edge detection and pattern recognition to locate and orientate the coordinate system with minimal operator input, ensuring accuracy and repeatability of the measurement results.
• Accuracy: E1(X, Y) = (2.0+0.3L/100); E1(Z) = (3.0+0.5L/100); E2(XY) = (2.5+0.4L/100)
• Programmable 4-quadrant LED ring light
• Programmable LED stage and coaxial light
• High resolution and high speed CMOS colour camera
• High quality zoom optics with interchangeable objective lenses
• Compact design
• Powerful yet user-friendly QVPAK software.
Mitutoyo South Asia Pvt Ltd
C-122, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I, New Delhi-110 020
Tele: +91-11-26372090, 40578485