Rotary surface grinder with vertical spindle (RR)
• This series is designed for flat grinding of one side of the job at a time for each table load.
• Rotary work table operates on large, circular ways-well lubricated by means of an oil sump. It carries an electromagnetic chuck with circular poles.
• Access to work table is unique, in that a greater proportion of the work table is opened for easier and safer work handling. Being a fixed centre table the initial accuracies are maintained for the entire life of the machine.
• Wheel spindle head is of extremely rigid construction, with precision bearings duly preloaded. Segmented wheel is directly mounted at lower end.
• Column has oversize vertical vee and flat ways fully protected from grinding dust and coolant by sliding steel guards. Wheel feed can be applied by hand or power. Precision Screw gives positive down feed on the head for accurately controlling small increments of feed.
• Segmental wheel or ring wheel holder is provided as standard equipment.
Rotary surface grinder with Horizontal spindle (RH Series)
This series features the well proven program of surface grinders with rotary tables. These machines are particularly suitable for High precision surface grinding on thin parts of accuracy and circular parts where one piece is to be ground at a time flat or with a radial taper. Besides, in applications where batches of small parts are to be ground with a high degree of parallelism and high surface finish this type of machines is a better alternative to a reciprocating machine as production time will be much less. This is because the grinding wheel is in constant touch with the grinding pieces are higher and the work pieces work constantly in one direction only.
For more details, visit www.alexmachinetools.com