Atos safety valves include an electrical on-off output to detect the position of the spool or poppet of the valve and thus its hydraulic status. They are TÜV certified according to the safety criteria referred to the cut off the hydraulic power line of the actuators in case of emergency conditions.
Atos safety valves are available in two different execution:
• /FV with inductive position switch – reliable solution with double contact NO and NC
• /FI with inductive proximity sensor – compact and competitive solution with NO or NC contact.
Atos range of safety valves includes:
• Directional control valves, sizes 6 to 25 – with single and double solenoids
• ISO 7368 cartridge valves, standard and active execution – sizes 16 to 50
• ISO 17209 screw in cartridge valves – sizes 3/4”-16UNF to 1 5/16”-12UNF.
Maximum pressure 350 bar, flow up to 2,500 l/min.
For further information, visit www.atos.com