Uncategorized

Unit 1 of Jhajjar Power Plant gets COD [Apr 2012]

First unit of CLP India’s 1,320MW coal-fired power project, located in Haryana, has achieved Commercial Operation Date (COD).  The Jhajjar Power Plant is one of India’s first few supercritical coal-fired power plants. The use of the    supercritical technology in the plant helps increase the energy efficiency therefore reducing carbon emissions. 90 per cent of this Plant’s output is earmarked for Haryana, which will make a significant contribution towards addressing the power shortages of the State; the remaining 10 per cent will be supplied to the State of Delhi.

Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

Most Popular

To Top