For automated processes, Schmalz offers gripper systems for end-of-arm robot tooling that are ready to connect.
Vacuum Suction Spider SSP
The typical applications for the vacuum suction spider SSP include metal profiles, circuit boards, stones, sheet products, car body parts, glass and ceramic parts, solar panels, non-rigid workpieces, and much more. The vacuum suction spiders are used in presses and bending centres, during automation of plastic, injection moulding and swage machines, and in work centres in the wood/plastics sector. They are also used for water jet, laser and die cutting/nipple machines. Order picking in storage and distribution centres with robotic palletizers and industrial robots is made possible.
Powerful handling with maximum flexibility is made possible by the area vacuum gripping system SBX. The SBX vacuum gripper can handle a wide range of products including: lumber, engineered wood, steel profiles, building lumber and pallets with a highly warped, rough surface. Because of its low weight and compact measurements, the system is also ideal for use with industrial robots
Vacuum layer Gripper SPZ
With the vacuum layer gripper SPZ, entire product layers can be palletized and depalletized. Loading and unloading of partially filled pallets is made possible by a combination of vacuum technology and mechanical gripper support. This universal gripper is best suited for handling crates, carton boxes, foil packages, intermediate layers, pallets, and much more.
System Solutions from Schmalz Minimize Total Costs of Ownership
Reduction of the total costs of ownership through optimally coordinated systems:
• Custom-tailored implementation of your requirements
• Schmalz assumes responsibility for the system
• Concurrent engineering generates mutual transfer of knowledge
• Outsourcing of vacuum expertise combined with mechatronic system expertise
• Schmalz acts as an extended workbench
• Conservation of your resources and the ability to focus on your core competencies
• Active support during start of operations and on-site service.
For more details,