The instrument works on the principle of Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction. A magnetic field is generated by the instrument in the flow tube. The fluid flowing through this magnetic field generates a voltage that is proportional to the flow velocity. This voltage is measured by the electronics and a corresponding output provided.
• Universal power supply: Accepts any voltage from 90 V Ac to 265 V Ac
• Bi-directional flow measurement: Measures the flow in both forward and reverse directions.
• Built-in totalizer: Provides a separate totalised volume value for flow in each direction
• Remote monitoring: Easy monitoring of the process even in hard to reach places
• Conforms to international standards: Designed to meet global requirements and available with international approvals.
Electronic Turbine Meter –
The turbine meter is used for flow and volume measurement of liquid media such as
• Crude oils
• Mineral oils
• Alkaline solutions
Turbine flow meter and built is with nominal size of 4 to 200mm. Accuracy is 1 per cent after calibration within 10 90 (liters/min 2,65 23,8 (gallons/min) range.
Oval gear meters
The measurement element of this positive displacement oval gear meters consists of two precision oval gears. The revolution can be sensed by a magnetic-field-controlled pulse generator, resulting in only two moving parts i.e oval wheels.
These oval gear meters can be used for application of nearly all operating condition.
• Very high/very low temperatures
• Low and extreme high viscosities
• Nominal diameter DN 4 to DN 400
• Direct measurement of volume respective of volumetric flowrate
• Measurement at high viscosities and high accuracy
• Only 2 moving parts (oval wheels)