Thermo-Hygro Meters are fast and easy for applications
May 16, 2023 5:23 pm
FLUKE, the world leader in portable handheld test and measurement instruments, introduced a set of 2 New Temperature-Humidity Meters in the Indian market.
Temperature and humidity are two essential items for the comfort test of indoor air and environment. The Fluke 972 Series Temperature Humidity Meters can quickly and easily collect accurate humidity and temperature data. It features a streamlined industrial design and is comfortable to hold. Simplified buttons require no complicated operations. The selected high-precision sensors ensure that reliable data is collected. The Fluke 972 Series is an indispensable environmental monitoring tool for facility maintenance and engineering technicians, HVAC service contractors, R&D and manufacturing engineers, and professionals involved in indoor air quality (IAQ) assessments.
• FLUKE 972 A – Temperature Humidity Meter with Internal Sensor
• FLUKE 972 B – Temperature Humidity Meter with Internal & External Sensor & Wet Bulb, Dew Point Measurement
• FLUKE 972 ES – External Sensor for Fluke 972A & 972B Models
Features and Benefits of New Fluke Temperature-Humidity Meters
• Quickly measure Temperature & Humidity.
• Calculate Wet Bulb and Dew Point Temperatures (Fluke 972B).
• Quick settling humidity sensor to capture quick humidity changes.
• Large 2-inch HD display for easy & clear viewing.
• Two models, Fluke 972A & 972B, with internal and external probes.
• Accuracy of ± 0.4 °C and ± 3% RH to meet industrial-grade testing requirements.
• 99 sets of stored data, easy to review (Fluke 972B only).
• Comfortable grip and ergonomic design.
• Reinforced sensor protective cover for worry-free operation.
• Long battery Life, with an Automatic switch-off feature to save battery.
• Free Protective Carry Case for the instrument.
• 1 Year Fluke India replacement Warranty.
Major Applications for Fluke 972 Series T-Rh Meter
• Facility Maintenance for maintaining HVAC performance.
• Food & Pharmaceuticals – Production, Storage, Transportation
• Cold storage, Laboratories & Data Centers
• Paper, Cardboard, and Textile Manufacturing Industries
• Electronics & Semiconductor Manufacturing
• Green House Facilities & Agricultural Research
• Clean Room Applications
Fluke 972 Series Meters have fast-settling sensors that can measure quick parameter changes and give customers the most accurate readings. The sensors are covered with a protective cap to prevent damage while in storage.
The Fluke 972 Series Temperature Humidity Meters addresses common daily challenges customers face, plus more – reducing your customers’ frustrations and addressing their unique needs – all with the quality and accuracy they can only get from Fluke tools. All models come with a carry case and are backed by Fluke India 1 Year replacement warranty.
For more info visit: www.fluke.com/indi