Finding the right equipment for quality control could be time consuming. TAGARNO’s digital microscope with quality control improving apps allows the operator to alter the system to meet future requirements without investing in new equipment.
The user can purchase apps specifically developed to improve quality control processes for their microscope. This gives the operator access to the latest technology without having to invest in new microscopes all the time.
Among the apps developed by TAGARNO are:
• Image comparison that allows the operator to compare a reference image of a golden sample with a recent sample from the production line
• Focus stacking that stacks images taken at different focus heights to create one ultra-sharp image with no blurred or out of focus areas
• TAGARNO measurement application that enables the operator to perform on-screen measurements and add annotations and text to the image directly on the microscope
• Watermark that allows the user to brand an image with a logo or confidential text. It is also possible to add date, time, field of view plus microscope name and serial number as an imprint on the image
• Verification lines that enables the operator to quality check an object by placing accurately calibrated vertical and horizontal lines as a layer on top of it
With a digital microscope, it’s easy to capture and share images of your work – both with and without graphics on. The shared documentation material allows for improved collaboration with all supply chain partners and more efficient quality control.