Challenges are Part of Business Cycle
September 13, 2010 9:25 am
“Challenges are a part of the business cycle and we embrace it with grace. Our team puts a lot of analytical data to play and works in proactive manner to convert the challenges into major business growth opportunities,” says Hitesh C Doshi, Chairman of Waaree Group in an exclusive interview with OEM Update.
Waaree Group is a leading manufacturer providing world class products and services to the field of Instrumentation. Please brief us about your group’s business.
Waaree Group started its business journey with the formation of WAAREE Instruments Ltd, founded in 1989. Since then there has been no looking back and the group has progressively advanced and diverse into other business areas apart from Instrumentation. Waaree Group is youthful and vibrant with balanced combination of Maturity, Innovation & Creativity.
Waaree Group is active today in the business verticals of: Process Control Instrumentation, Severe Service Valves, Solar Power, Oils & Lubricants, Petroleum Equipment Division, and Industrial Retail.
Today, Waaree Group employs more than 1200 people and is active in more than 7 countries globally. We have multi location manufacturing facilities and strategic partners in more than 65 countries of the world.
Can you discuss about Waaree Groups’ contribution to the Indian industry?
Waaree Group is a company of “First’s” in many aspects. However, to share a few, we introduced in India for the first time:
• All Stainless Steel Industrial Pressure Gauges
• Gas Filled Temperature Gauges
• Economic Solutions for Low Cost Pressure, Differential Pressure & Temperature Transmitters
• We are the first Indian Gauge company to have CE, ATEX, GOST & UL certifications for manufacturing products
• Partnered with the world leading companies like DWYER Instruments to offer their comprehensive range of products & solutions for the HVAC & Building Automation Sector
• We are also the very first companies in India who offered the complete automated calibration solutions for the Foundation Fieldbus, Profibus & HART technology field instruments
• We offered the special humidity & level transmitters for India’s largest CDMA Telecom project
• Tank Gauging Solutions to the various Petrol Retail Outlets & integrating Instrumentation with high end software & GSM solutions
• We are the first gauge manufacturing company to have NABL accredited Calibration facilities
• One of the front runners in manufacturing the SOLAR Panels for offering high quality SOLAR Power Solutions & competitive pricing and budgets.
Along with this few achievements and continuous teamwork of WAAREE group team members we ensure the customer always achieves improvements in their end product quality & lowered operational costs & high efficiency.
Apart from the innovative and latest products, Waaree has been constantly investing to check the application and users to save energy and increase the safety and lower the cost to the end users.
Which are the products and solutions you are offering under HVAC segment?
Over the several years we have served the HVAC & BMS markets in India and have also developed special pressure & temperature gauges for this sector. Waaree also represents world leading companies like Dwyer Instruments, USA & E+E, Austria for making available their latest products available in India for the HVAC segment. Our product range includes:
• Pressure & Temperature Sensors, Gauges, Switches & Transmitters
• Controllers & Scanners
• Level & Flow Instruments
• Humidity & Dew Point Transmitters
• Air Velocity Switches & Transmitters
• Occupancy sensors
Your future advertising space? Our media data