Introducing Red Lion’s HDMI feature to boost productivity with real-time visual awareness
June 21, 2023 1:39 pm
The FlexEdge® Intelligent Edge Automation Platform by Red Lion revolutionises the creation of real-time productivity scoreboards with seamless HDMI® integration, enabling swift and effortless implementation.
Red Lion®, a manufacturer of innovative technologies that empowers industrial organizations to access, connect and visualize their data, introduces FlexEdge® Intelligent Edge Automation Platform with HDMI®. As industries around the world digitalize their operation, the need to securely access and visualize data to power their performance in real time is crucial. FlexEdge with HDMI, powered by Crimson®, is designed with user-friendly configuration capabilities to easily develop and deploy customized dashboards to keep production teams informed of critical KPIs, helping to drive efficiency, and enabling real-time, actionable insights.
“Adding the HDMI feature to FlexEdge is complementary to the already powerful and secure Edge platform,” said Courtney Peel, Product Manager, Access, at Red Lion. “Even in the most efficient manufacturing or process environment, the ability to empower operators on the plant floor with real-time data visualization, boosts productivity.”
Access and Visualize Your Data
FlexEdge with HDMI, powered by Crimson, gives easier, more powerful ways to access and visualize the data:
- Directly collect data from devices such as PLCs, drives, bar code scanners and more. Map data to PLCs, PCs and SCADA systems with a simple no-code drag-and-drop interface, allow a Siemens® PLC to communicate with an Allen Bradley® drive in mere seconds.
- Use the built-in graphics library, with over 5,000 drag-and-drop elements to visually represent your application, including tanks, gauges and other industrial graphics choices.
- Sync your data to FTP servers and MS SQL Server to send information where it needs to go.
- Set up alerts for important events using the built-in mail manager, which sends notifications to one or more specified recipients via email, with attached report or logged data files.
- Use the built-in Cloud Connectors to link your productivity application data to one or multiple cloud providers, including Azure, AWS, Google or other MQTT brokers.
FlexEdge with HDMI also makes it easier to develop and deploy productivity dashboards with included sample productivity templates. Users have the flexibility to select from a range of six frequently utilized templates, which are conveniently provided as demonstration databases within the Crimson software.
Sample productivity templates include:
- Cumulative Work Cell Status
- Process Status
- Andon Board
- Production Run
- Line Down Warning
For more info, visit www.redlion.net.