Oval wheels displace a precisely known volume of liquid through the meter, from inlet to outlet. The number of revolutions, therefore is directly proportional to the measured volume.
For the protection of Oval wheel meters and turbine meters against foreign matter and solids contained in the liquids measured with these meters. These strainers may also be used for protection of piping systems for contamination.
Strainers: Type N….without heating jacket Sizes 15-100mm (1/2” to 4”)
• Direct measurement of volumetric flow rate
• Measurement at high viscosities
• High accuracy
• Only 2 moving parts (oval wheels)
Flow meter for fuel metering
The meters type OV have been developed especially for use in loading systems for tank trucks and tank cars. The sizes available and the materials selected are coordinated with the requirements placed on modern loading facilities for petroleum products (motor gasoline, diesel, fuel oil). The meters are suitable both for top loading and bottom loading facilities. Aside from the oval wheels, the loading meter contains no moving
and thus no wearing parts. It is designed as a volume transmitter.
• Approved for custody transfer
• Dept. of legal metrology approval – W & M certification
• Easy installation
• Non sensitive for vibrations, pulsations and pressure changes
• High long term stability
• Models available in digital and mechanical display
Electro magnetic meter
The instrument works on the principle of Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction. A magnetic field is generated by the instrument in the flow tube. The fluid flowing through this magnetic field generates a voltage that is proportional to the flow velocity. This voltage is measured by the electronics and a corresponding output provided.
• Universal power supply: Accepts any voltage from 90 V Ac to 265 V Ac
• Bi-directional flow measurement: Measures the flow in both forward and reverse directions
• Built-in totaliser: Provides a separate totalized volume value for flow in each direction
• Remote monitoring: Easy monitoring of the process even in hard to reach places
• Conforms to international standards: Designed to meet global requirements and available with international approvals.
For details contact:
Toshniwal Hyvac Pvt. Ltd.
267 Kilpauk Garden Road, Chennai 600 010.
Ph : 044 – 2644 8558 / 8983
Web site : www.toshniwal.net